Saturday, May 15

A little about the name.

So I should probably explain the crazy name I have LOL. A song to light the darkest night are lyrics taken from DD's favorite lullaby. It's also the theme song [I believe] to the movie Australia, which happens to be my favorite movie. I was contemplating having the name of the blog be what it is or be The Earth Beneath my Feet [also from the song] or A Reason to Believe [again, from the song] but then I realized that I already had a reason to believe before, then I come across the problem of what I'm believing in. And a song to light the darkest night just mostly felt perfect. DD is my light in the dark and she's my whole world [aside from my wonderful husband] but I figured this blog will mostly be mommy related so why not have the title reflect my wonderful child. And that is how this blog got it's name :)

No comments:

Post a Comment