Saturday, May 15

And here we go..

Well today is officially day one of blogging, and ya know it only took me a couple of hours to get the blog set up, and to get my button made. I was going to go with someone I met off thebump.com to do my header and button but when I'm pretty simply and crafty myself so when I saw it was possible to do with photobucket I did it myself... although for the hassle of it I probably should have just had her do it. Speaking of thebump.com.. it's getting much easier to navigate. I've also given up my addiction to Y!A to be on thebump 24/7 [or as close as you can get to 24/7 with a 3 month old, 2 dogs, a house & yard work to care of, and a husband] Well here we are to end of my first blog, because TBH it took so long to get it all together and what not I'm pretty bored of being on the computer. So I'm going to go tend my Isle on facebook, update my status, check thebump for anything to post about, and check thebumppostsecret to see if any drama is going down :)

No comments:

Post a Comment