Monday, May 17

And we got nothing done.. again.

So DH and I went and picked up almost all the rest of the stuff for our deck [yeah $350 later..] anyways we got the railings, spindles, stairs, and stringers so we could put it all together will his half brother Bill. We come back and unload it then head up to MIL's house to pick up Justin's saw so we can cut the wood and finish up the deck. Anyways we get up there and he's using it to build the garage [the one that burnt down a few months ago] so needless to say we stayed up there and us ladies [Madison, Ashley, Kathy, & I] went down to get stuff for dinner. [which Ashley cooked and was pretty good] We came back and wanted to watch Avatar but the pups had chewed the video, audio cords so we couldn't.. Anyways Madison and the runt puppy got along great!! I had finally gotten over the fact that we weren't going to get another dog then I saw them together and it was just so sweet... now I know how she's stealing Ashley's heart because she was only around me for a few hours and she stole mine [I also noticed Justin holding her a lot so I'm assuming she's stolen his heart too lol]

So when we got home we talked about getting a puppy and finally came back to the conclusion we were at.. a puppy in our small home with a new baby is going to be way too much work for me, especially when I'm getting ready to start a daycare and take in a few more LO's. So our deck never got finished but we got to spend some good ole QT with family. Oh and Ashley and I are going with Kathy this year to see Phil Jordan [sp?] the psychic!! I can not wait lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment